APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION INTO PROGRAMMES OF STUDIES IN 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
Applicants are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into National and Higher National Diploma Programmes of The Polytechnic for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Programmes available include the following:
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
- ND and HND Business Administration and Management
- ND and HND Marketing
- ND and HND Public Administration
SCHOOL OF APPLIED & NATURAL SCIENCES
- ND and HND Hospitality Management
- ND and HND Nutrition and Dietetics
- ND Leisure and Tourism
- ND and HND Statistics]
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
- HND Biological Sciences with options
- Environmental Biology
- HND Chemical Sciences with options
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- ND and HND Architectural Technology
- ND and HND Building Technology
- ND and HND Estate Management & Valuation
- ND and HND Quantity Surveying
- ND and HND Surveying and Geo-informatics
- ND and HND Urban & Religion Planning
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ND Agricultural and Bio Environmental Technology
- HND Agricultural and Bio Environmental Technology with options
- Farm Power and Machinery
- Post-Harvest Technology
- Soil and Water Engineering
- ND Agricultural Technology
- ND Horticulture and Landscaping
- ND and HND Chemical Engineering
- ND Computer Engineering
- ND and HND Civil Engineering
- ND Electrical Engineering
- HND Electrical Engineering with options
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Power and Machines
- ND Mechanical Engineering
- HND Mechanical Engineering with options
- Plant Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- ND and HND Accountancy
- ND and HND Banking & Finance
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- ND and HND Computer Science
- ND Library and Information Science
- ND and HND Mass Communication
- ND and HND Office Technology & Management
ELIGIBILITY FOR NATIONAL DIPLOMA
- Candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Bida as 1st choice and scored 120 and above in the 2020 UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose the Polytechnic as first choice can equally apply provided they are willing to change institution.
- Candidates must possess Five Credit Passes including English language and Mathematics in either WAEC, NECO or NABTEB at not more than two settings.
- Candidates awaiting results can also apply but would be required to upload their results when available before being admitted.
ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA
- National Diploma (ND) in the relevant programme with minimum of lower credit and Pass in the field of interest.
- Five Credit Passes including English language and Mathematics in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB at not more than two sitting.
- A minimum of one year post working experience (Industrial Training) for holders of National Diploma at lower credit and two years at Pass level.
- All applicants (Except those that graduated from Federal Polytechnic Bida) are to send Transcript of their National Diploma under confidential cover to The Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Bida.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Post UTME Applicants should visit (eportal.fedpolybida.edu.ng/putme) while HND Applicants should visit (eportal.fedpolybida.edu.ng/applications).
- Click on Start Application to Create an Account using Functional Personal Email Address.
- Generate RRR on the Application Portal to pay the sum of ₦2,000.00 for Post UTME registration form or ₦7,000 for HND application form (whichever applicable) and then proceed to fill the form online.
The closing date for sale of forms is October 31st 2020
For enquiries, Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or GSM 08183992126, 08073247714, 08167470279.
Mal. Muhammed B. Ndana