- Hits: 902
THE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, BIDA
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION INTO PROGRAMMES OF STUDIES IN 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
Applicants are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into National and Higher National Diploma Programmes of The Polytechnic for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Programmes available include the following:
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
- ND and HND Business Administration and Management
- ND and HND Marketing
- ND and HND Public Administration
SCHOOL OF APPLIED & NATURAL SCIENCES
- ND and HND Hospitality Management
- ND and HND Nutrition and Dietetics
- ND Leisure and Tourism
- ND and HND Statistics]
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
- HND Biological Sciences with options
- Environmental Biology
- HND Chemical Sciences with options
- HND Physics
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- ND and HND Architectural Technology
- ND and HND Building Technology
- ND and HND Estate Management & Valuation
- ND and HND Quantity Surveying
- ND and HND Surveying and Geo-informatics
- ND and HND Urban & Religion Planning
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ND Agricultural and Bio Environmental Technology
- HND Agricultural and Bio Environmental Technology with options
- Farm Power and Machinery
- Post-Harvest Technology
- Soil and Water Engineering
- ND Agricultural Technology
- ND Horticulture and Landscaping
- ND Computer Engineering
- ND and HND Civil Engineering
- ND Electrical Engineering
- HND Electrical Engineering with options
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Power and Machines
- ND Mechanical Engineering
- HND Mechanical Engineering with options
- Plant Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- ND and HND Accountancy
- ND and HND Banking & Finance
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- ND and HND Computer Science
- ND Library and Information Science
- ND and HND Mass Communication
- ND and HND Office Technology & Management
ELIGIBILITY FOR NATIONAL DIPLOMA
- Candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Bida as 1st choice and scored 120 and above in the 2020 UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose the Polytechnic as first choice can equally apply provided they are willing to change institution.
- Candidates must possess Five Credit Passes including English language and Mathematics in either WAEC, NECO or NABTEB at not more than two settings.
- Candidates awaiting results can also apply but would be required to upload their results when available before being admitted.
ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA
- National Diploma (ND) in the relevant programme with minimum of lower credit and Pass in the field of interest.
- Five Credit Passes including English language and Mathematics in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB at not more than two sitting.
- A minimum of one year post working experience (Industrial Training) for holders of National Diploma at lower credit and two years at Pass level.
- All applicants (Except those that graduated from Federal Polytechnic Bida) are to send Transcript of their National Diploma under confidential cover to The Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Bida.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Applicants are to log into the Polytechnic website (fedpolybida.edu.ng) and then click on “Post UTME registration link” or HND application form link by the right hand side.
- Click on Start Application to Create an Account using Functional Personal Email Address.
- Generate RRR on the Application Portal to pay the sum of ₦2,000.00 for Post UTME registration form or ₦7,000 for HND application form (whichever applicable) and then proceed to fill the form online.
The closing date for sale of forms is October 31st 2020
Mal. Muhammed B. Ndana