- Hits: 903
THE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, BIDA
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION INTO PROGRAMMES OF STUDIES IN 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
Applicants are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into National and Higher National Diploma Programmes of The Polytechnic for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Programmes available include the following:
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
- ND and HND Business Administration and Management
- ND and HND Marketing
- ND and HND Public Administration
SCHOOL OF APPLIED & NATURAL SCIENCES
- ND and HND Hospitality Management
- ND and HND Nutrition and Dietetics
- ND Leisure and Tourism
- ND and HND Statistics]
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
- HND Biological Sciences with options
- Environmental Biology
- HND Chemical Sciences with options
- HND Physics
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- ND and HND Architectural Technology
- ND and HND Building Technology
- ND and HND Estate Management & Valuation
- ND and HND Quantity Surveying
- ND and HND Surveying and Geo-informatics
- ND and HND Urban & Religion Planning
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ND Agricultural and Bio Environmental Technology
- HND Agricultural and Bio Environmental Technology with options
- Farm Power and Machinery
- Post-Harvest Technology
- Soil and Water Engineering
- ND Agricultural Technology
- ND Horticulture and Landscaping
- ND Computer Engineering
- ND and HND Civil Engineering
- ND Electrical Engineering
- HND Electrical Engineering with options
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Power and Machines
- ND Mechanical Engineering
- HND Mechanical Engineering with options
- Plant Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- ND and HND Accountancy
- ND and HND Banking & Finance
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- ND and HND Computer Science
- ND Library and Information Science
- ND and HND Mass Communication
- ND and HND Office Technology & Management
ELIGIBILITY FOR NATIONAL DIPLOMA
- Candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Bida as 1st choice and scored 120 and above in the 2020 UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose the Polytechnic as first choice can equally apply provided they are willing to change institution.
- Candidates must possess Five Credit Passes including English language and Mathematics in either WAEC, NECO or NABTEB at not more than two settings.
- Candidates awaiting results can also apply but would be required to upload their results when available before being admitted.
ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA
- National Diploma (ND) in the relevant programme with minimum of lower credit and Pass in the field of interest.
- Five Credit Passes including English language and Mathematics in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB at not more than two sitting.
- A minimum of one year post working experience (Industrial Training) for holders of National Diploma at lower credit and two years at Pass level.
- All applicants (Except those that graduated from Federal Polytechnic Bida) are to send Transcript of their National Diploma under confidential cover to The Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Bida.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Applicants are to log into the Polytechnic website (fedpolybida.edu.ng) and then click on “Post UTME registration link” or HND application form link by the right hand side.
- Click on Start Application to Create an Account using Functional Personal Email Address.
- Generate RRR on the Application Portal to pay the sum of ₦2,000.00 for Post UTME registration form or ₦7,000 for HND application form (whichever applicable) and then proceed to fill the form online.
The closing date for sale of forms is October 31st 2020
Mal. Muhammed B. Ndana
- Hits: 1560
Online Registration Procedures
(Fresh and Returning Students)
1. Fresh student will get their ID and password from their admission notification letter while returning student (THOSE WITHOUT STUDENTID & PASSWORD) should login with their matric. number and their surname
3. Login with your student ID and password
- Fill up your biodata
(a.) Click on payment link, the system will show you the amount to be paid, SUG dues included.
(b.) Click on payment Option select either Master card, Verve, Visa or Generate RRR and proceed to bank for payment.
(c.) Click on “submit for payment” button
(d.) The system carries you to REMITA platform to compete payment.
Note: if your payment is successful the system gives you online receipt and if the payment was not successful you will be requested to requery to check status of payment.
(e.) Print your Polytechnic Provisional admission letter and online registration payment receipt. And
Post Semester Exam Fee Guide
*Enter Matric Number and Surname to login.
* Click My Payments and Payment in the list.
* Select payment according your programme and status.
* Make Payment: The payment must be made only through this application using different option in REMITA plaform. WARNING!!! don't go to REMITA website to generate RRR, it has to be generated fro this portal.
* If the payment is not successful, click the requery in front of the rrr for confirmation.
*Print online receipt.